Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm BACK!!!! Ok i admit..there's effectively nth much to be excited abt..cos I've been back almost for a week. ANYWAY, i hereby welcome myself to be back home. And I'm definitely glad i haven't got swined. it was so dangerous!!!

I have been slacking literally, but mentally shag. In a way, i have been torturing myself wif all the late nite dvds, but that's probably the only time in the entire day that I would be free. I'm constantly tired..tired at the wrong time..not falling asleep at the right time and falling asleep at the wrong time. Haha.

majority of the 24/05 gals met up today! its such a relief that we are still us..it seems like we haven't changed much. Karen is still as lame and pinky, Lynn still as chatty, Geraldine still as close to me and still looks as blur, Von still as cool and stylish, Lela still as cute...at the very instance, i felt as if I've returned to the days in the tj canteen, having lunch with the bunch of gals and crapping. LOL. I really hope that our friendship will be this everlasting and we'll always remain like before..i wonder what it will be like 10 years ltr..

Went to the Canon IXUS shooting course prior to Karen's treat. Ha! I felt the course was..erm..they should have called it a course for the noobs. LOL. Why..there were aunties who lagged behind, who haven't taken their just-bought cameras out of their boxes, hence with no memory card and uncharged batteries..aunties who almost didn't know how to turn on their cameras and to delete their photos..oh well, if they had known everything, why would they be here right..BUT if they had known nothing, how did they manage to purchase such good cameras? A paradox isn't it. Everything was memorable and I've enjoyed taking the course with my sister..cos half the time, we were entertaining ourselves with all the jokes that we have created out of nth. The whole course was just so hilarious! Haha.